Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Midwinter Preparations 2012






It's that time again! Tomorrow I'm headed to the ALA Midwinter Meeting in Dallas. As usual, my calendar is pretty full. I'm actually looking forward to all of my meetings in addition to seeing many great colleagues and making new friends.

Highlights from my schedule include:
I'll be doing the introduction for the Special Masters Series: A Library occupies Occupy Wall Street.
I'll talk very briefly (5 minutes!) to the 2012 Emerging Leaders class about getting involved in round tables.
 Attending all meetings of the ALA Executive Board, ALA Council, and the Budget Analysis & Review Committee (BARC).
Liaison visits to a variety of ALA divisions and committees.
And, of course, talking to people in the hallway of the convention center and at social gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment