Friday, October 16, 2009

Trips Galore

I have several trips this fall, all right around the same time. There will be about 4.5 weeks where I'm on the road, with a day in between to unload my suitcase, do some laundry, pack my suitcase, and get back on the road. The trips include:

Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) Conference - Harrisburg
ALA Executive Board Fall Meeting - Chicago
National Collegiate Honors Council Conference - Washington D.C.
Penn State Commonwealth Campus Libraries Fall Meeting - University Park/State College
NEH - Washington D.C.
Penn State Honors Consortium Fall Meeting - University Park/State College

Did I mention these trips are all between October 17 and November 16? It beats being bored. Hopefully all this travel and a fair amount of time in airports and hotel rooms will motivate me to update my blog more. I should also attempt to take more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment