Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Arrival In San Diego

Me on my Chicago-San Diego flight.


I arrived this morning in beautiful, sunny, and warm San Diego. My flight left Pittsburgh at 6AM, but was well worth the early departure. There were several ALA staff members on my flight, including Cheryl Malden and Delores Yates from the Governance Office. It was really nice to see familiar faces in O'Hare Airport before the flight.

View from San Diego Airport


After checking into my hotel, I spent a little time getting settled into my room. The winter coat went into the closet. I think it will remain there for the remainder of the trip. I also went out and wandered around the Gaslamp Quarter. I'll probably get there a few times during the week, but most of my time will be spent running from meeting to meeting in one of the conference hotels or convention center.

It's great to be back in San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment